Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Just a Word


From the fruit of his lips a man is filled with good things as
surely as the work of his hands rewards him.
Proverbs 12:14

To speak good things that are consistantly of good rapport, minus any doubt or negativitiy. If honest, I still am learning to be in true confidence of my maker beyond my wanting to be in control. I desire to have God's word written tenderly and securely on my heart, so that I speak in faith and hope and well, light and smiles. I begin today with His word in my heart, and on my lips and laying my heart in his gentle hands because out of the heart flows the issues of life (God said that, not me: “Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life” Proverbs 4:23). So, I am going to start there, in the root of my heart, so they are just not mere words that take a flight of fancy, but truly to learn, to grow solid, to lean into my Father, sure footed and find a gentle smile to grow me into the kind of woman that springs forth good and excellent and happy fruit. I pray this over all who read this as well. I hope your Tuesday is filled with just goodness and well, much wisdom for your words and laughter for your heart too! AMEN

No comments: