Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lights of Mine


This song was in my head all night last night, "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine." I love that sweet song! One of my favorite all time movies is Corrina, Corrina. Near the end of the movie Corrina sings this song to her Grandmother to give her hope and then encourages her Grandmother to sing along and it brings a smile. That is what my niece Peyton Grace does for me and the rest of the world. She often brings a bright and shiny light to any dull and dreary day. My nephew Zachary above on the other hand is this calm light that is like a gentle breeze on a fresh spring day. At any rate, I pray light all over you today. I pray for your light to shine bright for the world. So, SHINE ON!

Let your light shine before men that they may see
your good works and praise your Father in Heaven. Matt. 5:16
Image is of my sweet lights (niece and nephew) Peyton Grace and Zachary

No comments: