Monday, September 17, 2007

"Boyfriend Weather"

Paige Greene, my roommate from years ago and I used to have this saying. When the first chill of the air came for Fall, we would tag it "Boyfriend Weather" and we would then go eat Mexican to celebrate. Okay, we would use any excuse to go and eat Mexican! The words still makes me smile and has continued to be spoken about over the past few years with my life long friend Paige Knudsen in place of the words that describe Fall. My Mom called and stated on Sunday that "Boyfriend Weather" must be here because Starbucks is now offering their Pumpkin Spice Latté...so sweet. Married or single, females love the idea of being swept off our feet and romanced by a gentleman. The chill in the air always reminds me of that. Happy "Boyfriend Weather" to you.

Courage is the greatest of all the virtues. Because if you haven't
courage, you may not have an opportunity to use any of the others.
-- Samuel Johnson

Images via: House Martin....I think?

1 comment:

paige said...

i told smk about boyfriend weather..maybe a little young but she definately could appreciate that during football season!
pumpkin spice latte-oh i am there!