Friday, April 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!

Today is Angie's birthday. She turns 40 today and looks as if she isn't a day over 30! We go a bit back, but became friends only over the last couple of years, but I feel like I have known her soul way before time on earth. We became friends in a such a time as this, orchestrated by God kind of friends. Her year last year has been just so very hard from the tragic loss of her little girl, Raegan in Sepetember a week before she turned one year of age and many other just life challenges. This girl seems to just draw near to God and find her safety there...no matter what! I seem to have been blessed with friends like this that face the hard wind of loss and cling tightly to Christ! Angie chooses life, she chooses hope, she chooses laughter beyond intense grief! People drop their jaws when they see her in person because of her stunning beauty, but what I wish they would see is this very funny, amazing, tenderhearted, strong sprited, loving, honorable and giving woman that is so full of light that she is like being in the presence of sunshine. So Angie, I wish you so much goodness and the very best birthday ever. I wish you joy, I wish you hope, I wish you know that you are loved and I wish this year to be so very fully of blessings that you just don't know what to do with them all. You are my heaven friend and I know God has amazing planned for your life. Much love to you friend of mine. Anthony wishes you so much too and sends his love as well.

Her hubby (Don) is taking her away for a surprise Birthday trip. Angie, I wish it to be so very wonderful, happy and romantic time for you!

For some reson I cannot get a picture to load today. I will figure it out later and put a picture of Angie with her daughter Raegan for you to see.

1 comment:

paige said...

beautiful tribute!
happy birthday angie!!!
would love to meet you one day
hugs
xo