Friday, April 3, 2009

{Just Happy Friday}

I hope your weekend finds you smiling and full 
of happy and just worth remembering moments!

..., I know that is my plan at least as I look forward to our annual great and laughter-filled Easter Saturday Celebration with my family and best friends in the world at the farm!
I know it is the week before Easter... We are just all fun like that!!!!!

A little quote for your Friday...

"There is work that is work and there is play that is play; 
there is play that is work and work that is play. 
And in only one of these lie happiness."
-Gelett Burgess

image via: decorology

7 comments:

Beth said...

Have a great weekend!

3 Peanuts said...

Have a great weekend...you had me all worried there for a minute that Easter was THIS weekend:)

K

Becky @ Farmgirl Paints said...

I know those feelings....where you can't turn it off in your mind. It's a hard place to be. I hope you find peace and know that you are loved and accepted just the way you are. Happy thoughts are being sent to you this weekend...enjoy:)

mimi charmante said...

I hope that the sun is shining where you are and that your heart is a bit lighter this afternoon. Have a divine weekend my friend and enjoy your celebrations~
xo

Lisa Porter said...

Oh don't you just love peonies?
Did i tell you that i always pop out your music player?
Great mix that always brightens my day!
Lisa

Heidi said...

What a beautiful blog you have, love the skirt. I hope that you have a great weekend. Heidi

gooblah said...

I like the way you have done your blog , very good .