Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{Happy Birthday Lissa!!!!!}

Happy Birthday Lissa!!!!!
In life they say if you can count your friends on one hand you are blessed.
Lissa you are a blessing to me and soooooooooo many! 
So, I wanted to thank you for your friendship and well, just to wish you the best of days today!
I hope you feel smiles from all that are near and dear to you!
I hope this year for you brings delight and amazing blessings to you and your family.
Thank you for you and, well,  thank you God for making one of the sweetest souls on earth!
Happy Birthday To Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Birthday hug to you my friend!

For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to experience her wonderful blog "Humble Pie" click on the words humble pie and head on over. You will be blessed and smile much.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Kristin!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! My birthday can be over now! You are too sweet for words!! xoxoxoxoxo

Farmgirl Paints said...

What a sweet tribute to your friend. I love her blog Humble Pie. She is just the sweetest person and gives me the kindest words on my blog...kind of like someone else I know:)

BO said...

Happy birthday to your friend!!!

Thank you for all your lovely comments!!! :-)

Sorry for not always translate into english -Shame on me!!! But I just do forget...

The last post is about a new shop at my island (yes, I do live on an island in Norway). I`ve done all the graphic for the shop, like logo, signs and window decor.

The shop will open tomorrow at 10 (Norwegian time), so drop by... :-)

Have a lovely night!!! It soon to be eight here, and our kids are a sleep!

Take care!

Love, Bodil

Tara said...

What a sweet post, I best run over and wish her a Happy Birthday now!! She is adorable isn't she!

Beth said...

Nice of you to do this for your cute friend!!

Hope you are having a good week :)
I have been keeping up with your posts!

paige said...

sweet post for a sweetie friend!!

Jeanne Oliver said...

I just saw this for the first time!!! Lissa is precious!!!