Monday, June 22, 2009

{A little Monday BRAVE for ya!!}

I love the man that can smile in trouble,
that can gather strength from distress,
and grow BRAVE by reflection. 'Tis the
business of little minds to shrink, but
he whose HEART is FIRM, and whose
conscience approves his conduct
will pursue his principles unto death.

-Thomas Paine

Praying and wishing your week is full of 
BRAVE, HOPE and SUCCESS in every way. 
Yes people, I mean so much amazing that is surprises you!!!!!!!!
...in a positive way kind of surprise. You know what I am sayin!
....And all God's children said AMEN!!!!!!
Image via: Ashes and Snow


7 comments:

Vibeke said...

AMEN!!

Farmgirl Paints said...

I second the Amen!

LuLu said...

Amen, Amen!!!
xo,
LuLu

Tara said...

Wishing the same for you sweetie! muwahhh!

Anonymous said...

I like the keeping your heart firm part!

paperbird said...

Beautiful post- so glad that I stopped by.

Jeanne Oliver said...

Beautiful! You always find the most wonderful quotes and scriptures!