Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{Growing the Soul}

Nobody knows your limits better than you do,
but every once in a while somebody will 
question all you know and they 
will push you to grow inside your soul for the better.
You might kick and scream, but you will be richer in character, 
more real and imperfectly-perfect, or free to just be,
and stronger for the journey.

...and in the center of that is where God will meet you and 
make great use of your trials and turn them into beauty.

Below is a formal apology (Yes, it is funny too!) to the people that one might kick & scream, 
or even smile with glee in future thinking with, as they 
show one how to trust, spread one's wings and grow the soul! 

To all of you that I owe one of these formal apologies below for helping me grow into the woman God desires of me, or just helping me see color in life as beautiful, thank you for making my life richer than I ever thought possible!

Click on the image to see larger. It is worth the read, a big smile, and possibly a print out.
Big smiles to your Tuesday!
xo-me
Image via: i heart this. The apology was sent to me in an email. 

5 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Cool post girl!

LuLu said...

This is too cute! I loved it!
LuLu

Farmgirl Paints said...

Did you write that?? That was really good. So powerful and your images always are spot on with what you are saying. Love it!

Vibeke said...

Love your posts dear friend!
You ALWAYS show the most beautiful pictures and i LOVE your writing :)

The words you left me on my blog really warmed my heart, thank you so much!!!!

Lots and lots of hugs,
Vibeke.

Dita said...

OH, that was so adorable! I loved the formal apology!