Monday, October 4, 2010

{Have Faith and Fly}


Your wings already exist. All you have to do is have faith, trust in your heart...and well in the good Lord....

and...

fly!


The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe. ~Mark Twain



"More than anything else the sensation is one of
 perfect peace mingled with an excitement that
 strains every nerve to the utmost,
if you can conceive of such a combination. "
~Wilbur Wright



....to take a leap of faith, and find it in your soul to believe, trust and then fly
...only smile so big that it makes your cheeks hurt.
Yes, you may feel a butterfly tinge....or more.

I think the smile and and feel real peace in one's soul is so worth it....don't you?


I am learning how to feel that kind of peace in taking steps of faith
beyond doubts or fear, or even worry of the outcome.


I am a all my ducks need to be neatly ordered in a row kind of woman,
so know I am not asking of you anything that I am 
not willing to do myself in learning how spread my wings, learn, trust and well, fly.


Yes, it's challenging. But possible, beyond any fear, yes!

Hoping your week worth the moments.
Please make them matter....because we can't get those seconds back.

Praying you faith and a soul shine within your day!


image via: r. hardy

No comments: