Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{Just Me...not perfect, but real....just human, just me.}


I saw this random quote and posted well, just because it had too many
similarities to my heart and my silly ways.

However....

I only have one very best friend, but many dear friends that fall in the best friend category
that I would lay down my life for.

I don't sleep with a teddy bear! Ahem...but here is my random and silly thought concerning that fact...
I know, I am in my 40's, but also besides that fact that one should not sleep with a teddy bear at that age, I have never been one much for stuffed animals. I don't understand their purpose, but, I do have to say that I believe in loving someone and standing by him forever.

 That was weird to write but I mean it in the most respectful way.
It's just how I roll and how God made me.

Enough said from a moment of my being all introspective, smile.

Now time to get back out and serve the world, love on people
and off of my silly naval-gazing.... ; )

Have a great day!


3 comments:

paige said...

she IS you!!
i love that
&
i love you
xo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful and inspiring blog of yours! I came across this when I happend to find the picutre of Jill in it, who I used to work with. She was an inspiration to me and many others. I hope you could send her my best regards. Chikako U.

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

I love that. Your blog is always such an inspiration sprinkled with beautiful pearls of wisdom. Take care!