Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oh Me Oh My - So Adorable


Emily, Savannah and Madison.
My favorite picture of these three from a long while back and I wanted to share. There is one more, Caroline not pictured, but these girls just light up my life when I see them. I have known each of them since birth and they are just my tender hearted friends, and just girls that I can hang out with and talk about silly things or deep matters. I just wanted to show you a little light of them. So, to each of you Knudsen girls, I love you and feel so blessed to know each of you. I hope your day is filled with smiles as this image did for me this morning.

1 comment:

paige said...

well lookie there....how fun are you! they will be so tickled when i show them they are out there in bloggieville!!
mmmmwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaa!