Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Our Words


My Mom and I were talking about this very subject this morning. I get to work and this devotional came through in my email. Hummmmmmmmmmm? To learn this quickly I think is the point.

Verse: “And God said, 'Let there be light', and there was light” (Genesis 1:3).

Thought: God wanted there to be light, so He spoke it into existence. He wanted there to be water, land, and plants, so He declared them to be. Did you know, as a believer, that same creative power lives inside of you by the Holy Spirit? What are you speaking into existence in your life? Are you declaring the truth of God's Word that says you are the head and not the tail - that you are above only and not beneath? Listen to the words that come out of your mouth and speak what you seek! If you seek good health, declare that God is your Healer and that you will live strong and healthy all the days of your life. If you need provision for something, declare that God is your Provider. Be proactive and speak peace into your home. Speak God's protection over your family. Speak favor over your job. Decide and declare that today will be your best day to the Glory of God!

Prayer: Father in Heaven, today I submit my words to You. I invite You to search my mind and heart so that I may speak Your truth. Teach me what to say so that I can live the life of victory You have in store for me today. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

This is just good. Image of my sweet niece Peyton Angel Grace. Message from Joel Osteen daily emails.

No comments: