Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year


I am in the middle of Corporate Christmas Takedown with my families business Holly Productions. No, ....I cannot believe that takedown is happening so soon, but the good is that I get an extra dose of my family that I adore to laugh and work hard with, oh yes, and Kace too. I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year and for 2009 to hold more blessings for you than you could possibly keep for yourself. I pray you love big and are gentle with your hearts and well, truly laugh out-loud because it is just so darn good for the soul. Oh yes, and that you are prosperous in health and wisdom. Smiles and Happy New Year blessings to ya!

Image via DHC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that your heart is a beautiful place to visit....and I am so thankful for it....you are a blessing...your thoughts, your sharings, the inner beauty that is you....thank you
s

3 Peanuts said...

I love this image....so peaceful and carefree. I would love to do this in my home one night but alas with 3 children...I cannot.

Happy New Year!

Kim