Monday, May 18, 2009

{Happy Monday Heart}

I woke up singing this song, "Singing in the Rain" this morning.  
Now that is a good way to wake up, even if I only got 2 hours of sleep!

Funny, it has rained so much in GA these days that I have come to truly love it!
Still the ever sunshine girl, but rain as of late just feels refreshing.
(Turn the music off at the bottom of the page and then hit the play button.)

This GE ecomagination commercial always makes me smile as it brings
memories of early mornings with my niece, Peyton Grace when she was itty bitty.
So, I am posting for your Monday too. 



Hope your Monday finds you smiling and ready to take on the world today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, that is so stinkin adorable. How can you NOT smile after reading that!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Too cute!

susanmom said...

So very cute and reminds me of our early morning coffee time together with PG and her tiny little cup.