Wednesday, April 21, 2010


"Into each day put equal parts of faith, patience,
courage, work, hope,
fidelity, liberality, kindness, rest, prayer, meditation,
and one well selected solution.

Put in about one teaspoonful of good spirits, a dash of fun,
a pinch of goodness, a sprinkle of play and a cupful of
good out-loud laughter and you have one amazing day."

Yes, yes, I know that is alot to accomplish in a day!

That image above is PG, My LuluPie {My niece from years ago.}
It fits somehow with her little hands clasped as if to say,
"{Ahem...} People, listen up! I am only gonna say this once!".

Yes....she looks in this image like a who from whoville, right?!

Any who....no pun intended there! :)

She always is saying these profound
things of wisdom that take me off guard and in honesty,
sound like they should come from a 120 year old.

I am not even kidding!

She is right on in her thoughts 99% of the time.
Yes, it takes me back but I find that
I am always perplexed to listen as if she is Yoda!

So yes, I take advice from a 8.5 year old at times.
What of it? :) You would too if you heard her!

The above just
struck me as something she would say, but using
8.5 her age or 120 year sweet old words.


Just sayin it might make a day a speck more wonderful.

I'm going try it!

I hope you will too! Pretty Please!

Happy {all those things above in that quote} Day to you!

4 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! I tell ya it usually is the young ones who've got it figured out. I really think it's because their minds haven't been stunted yet but the world! Let's hope she stays that 120 year old full of wisdom lady her entire life! If so, there will be no stopping her!! ;)

Angie said...

Oops that's "buy the world" not but ;)

LuLu said...

I love this quote.. it's a keeper that should be taped the bathroom mirror as everyone in my family gets ready for the day... brush their teeth and remember what they should do each day!!!!!
you have a very wise niece!! and adorable,
xo,
LuLu

Amanda said...

It makes me smile because it's so true... children can be like that. Amazing. Thank you.