Friday, April 23, 2010

{Better Than A Hallelujah}



Please turn off the music on the bottom to listen to Amy Grant from her CD.

Years ago she was my very first experience with Songs of God outside
of hallelujah in church.

I giggle as I remember I would sing her songs at the
top of my lungs in my car....Oh yes, she might hold her ears but I thought
she and I sang really well together...or so I thought.

{We All sound that good in the car singing loud!
Oh you know exactly what I am talking about...you know you do, wink!}

Her cd was the first thing I ran to when my life long kindred best friend
went through something of a heart matter.

Praying Amy's song touches your heart good today with this song.

Praying you feel the touch of grace on your life today as if the hand of God gently holding you.

Praying you feel the kind of smiles that He feels for you just because you are His child.

To know that God loves me like this is so incredibly Amazing and so very humbling too.

I pray I delight Him with my life solidly serving Him to His pleasure and will all the way down in me where solid true rests.

Praying you the kind of Soul Shine day that makes your soul bright and beautiful.

Happy Weekend to you!

5 comments:

Jetta... said...

This is my daughter Hope's favorite song. She always asks me to play it again when we here it on the radio. She doesn't understand yet - that I can't make songs on the radio play again and again and again. I guess I better just get her the CD!

GOD IS GOOD!

Angie said...

That's so funny!! My sons friends call us the "karoke car family" we all sing at the top of our lungs all the time!!

Donna said...

Thanks once again sweet Kristin for your amazing words. I love this song too. Praying you peace and happiness all weekend long. May we give God all that he deserves and know enough to see when we have received all that He gives us. Hugs!

Traci Michele said...

I love this song!

Nice to meet you! I'm your newest follower :-) Hugs, Traci

Bring Pretty Back said...

Isnt't this one of those songs that just hits you right in your heart. I love it!