Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{Just WOW!}


I Believe I can Fly ( flight of the frenchies). Trailer from sebastien montaz-rosset on Vimeo.

Let's see....how does one describe this video?

Invigorating
Amazing
That's a whole bunch of CRAZY
Breathtaking
That could leave a ouch-mark!
Seriously?!
Beautiful
Wow
...did I say Wow?
Eeeeeek
Oh My
Perfect
Of course, a girl like me that loves adventure might be tempted.
Free...to say the least!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and well, what is that saying that parents tell their children?

No, just because so and so asked you to do that doesn't mean you should.
"I mean, if they asked you to jump off a building, would you?"

I guess with these flying frenchie people, the answer is simply, yes.

Just praying you have moments in your day today that make you say, 
"Wow - that moment was and is so very awesome!"

via//sprk

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Um..
Crazy!!!
It was hard for me to watch, but I watched! ;) and it made me smile, but I could never do it!
WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

As is the relationship of a stars shine to darkness is the relationship of fear and exhiliration. That is living in its truest form.