Tuesday, July 10, 2007

So true. This image made me giggle, out loud no less!

I came across this image early this morning in some old files, along with a email devotional from Joel Osteen. The image first made me giggle, but I have to wonder is waking up this way a good thing? The question went across my mind as I was going for my second cup of coffee this morning. Then I tasted the yummy coffee and thought, naaaaaaa. I know that my feelings are wrong. I am a two cup of coffee in the mornings gal as I try to be awake early to get some time in with God before the start of my day. I realize that the rest of my day I am so very conscious and proactive to place quality pure food in my body instead of junk. My God/coffee time is actually my favorite part of my day. However, I realize that the above image is quite true of me. I am trying to swich slowly to green tea. Admittedly, a new taste that I am trying to acquire and convince myself to adore more than the taste of coffee. Not totally sold out yet. One day possibly.

“Dear friend, I am praying that all is well with you and that your body is as healthy as I know your soul is” 3 John 2 (TLB).

No comments: