Friday, December 7, 2007


"It is not the circumstances in which we are placed, but the spirit in which we face them, that constitutes our strength and tenacity. Only in this is our character molded into genuineness which gives way to God's great light within us." --Me (Kristin)

I thought of this quote while being up on a lift last night in the weeeeee-late hours hanging more Christmas cheer. Thank you God for your grace and making it turn out well. Mom, Gretchen and Angie....You all are the hardest workers and most gracious and funny people I have ever met. In being part of this team, each of you have each taught me so much and I am so very proud and grateful to know each of you. 

Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man. --Psalm 112:4

I am still learning this verse above and still a work in progress.

Does anyone ever feel like God has sent us to earth as just one big learning/testing experience? Character school 101...smile. Life is so good though and laughter can always be found.

I pray your weekend well and full of smiles.

Image: Shuff

1 comment:

paige said...

beautiful entry dear friend
xo