Friday, May 8, 2009

{Sweet Sisters}

I love these girlies.

Just fun and sweet picture of my sisters (Gretchen and Wendy) 
minus the older one, Kelly from my Mom's birthday last September. 
It has been in my file for a while to post. The party was a cowgirl theme...hence my get-up in wear! HA! I am a city girl and now farm-girl-in-training and had no cowgirl wear. So I went as biker farm-girl. A girl has to do what a girl has to do, smile!

{Friday Thought}
"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful
than the belief that she is in fact beautiful 
all the way down to her soul."
-Sophia Loren

Happy Weekend to you and I hope you feel BEAUTIFUL today!

Happy Mamma's day to each of you girls in blogs that I adore!
You each are such a true blessing to me and I hope 
I can find a way to bless each of you 100 fold!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend girlie! love the braids! I've been trying to grow my hair out for a year to do braids! My hair used to be much shorter. I'm sure you'll go visit your mama... enjoy your time together!

paige said...

have fun with your mom this weekend!

Jen from Windy Ridge said...

beautiful girls! Aren't sisters wonderful?!

charmaine said...

i love this picture! beautiful! sisters are truly a gift. i hope you and your family will have a beautiful and happy Mother's Day! have a blessed weekend!

God Bless,
Charmaine